ALOHA YOGA JOURNEY / Payment and cancellation refund policy
- In order to secure your place on Aloha Yoga Journey Retreats you will need to pay at least the deposit, which is non-refundable, or the full amount as soon as possible.
- Full payment for the training must be received no later than four weeks before the start of the retreat.
- In the case of any bookings that may occur after this date, payment must be made in full at the time of registration.
- We accept payment by bank transfer.
- You can pay via an international bank transfer (or a domestic bank transfer in the case of French residents) to our French bank account. For our bank account details please contact us at: email@example.com
- Please note that any additional bank transaction charges, such as transfer or foreign exchange fees are your responsibility. For bank transfers, please ensure your payment is in Euro before your bank makes the transfer and be sure to identify your transfer with your name.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Due to the advanced planning, travel arrangements for teachers and organization of our programs at the retreat center, the following policy is applied:
- If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date Aloha Yoga Journey reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
- In the event of cancellation by the customer, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellation 8 weeks or less prior to the retreat starting date , 0% refund
- Cancellation more than 8 weeks prior to the retreat starting date , 100% refund
- Once the retreat begins, any fees paid will be non-refundable.
- Aloha Yoga Journey reserves the right to ask a retreat participant to leave the retreat at any time if they feel that their behavior is either terribly disruptive or dangerous to the others on retreat. In this case, all retreat fees are non-refundable.
- If you cannot reach the retreat due to unforeseen circumstances such as strikes, missed, delayed or cancelled flights, retreat fees are unfortunately non-refundable.
Cancellation by Aloha Yoga Journey
- In the highly unlikely event that Aloha Yoga Journey has to cancel the retreat for unforeseen reasons we will notify you as soon as possible and will refund the full amount paid including your deposit.
- Aloha Yoga Journey reserves the right to cancel a retreat that is below the minimum of participants. Although unlikely, if this should occur, Aloha Yoga Journey will notify you in advance and give you a full refund, deposit included.In the case of Aloha Yoga Journey having to cancel a retreat we regret that we cannot provide compensation for any additional costs that are related to your trip such as international and domestic flights, visa fees etc.
For more information or any specific questions, please email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
There is NO cancellation nor refund for any reason including but not limited to bad weather, natural disasters, acts of terrorism, flight delays or cancellations, illness, health conditions, medical or personal or family or work emergencies, change of mind.
Aloha Yoga Journey recommends purchasing Travel Protection Insurance through your travel agent.
Thank you for understanding and respecting the cancellation policy.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK WAIVER AGREEMENT
I, the undersigned, hereby agree that I am fully responsible for taking all necessary steps to understand my own health and physical condition, as well as the physical and emotional requirements of yoga practice. I hereby represent and warrant that there are no physical limitations or conditions which would in any way affect my participation other than those that I have already disclosed to the teacher Severine Korrina Chatel , nor are there any medical precautions which I must observe related to my participation in this Yoga Program, or Retreat. Should I become aware of any such conditions or physical limitations subsequent to the date of this Release, I will immediately notify Severine Korrina Chatel of such condition or physical limitation.
I fully understand that my participation in the Yoga Program, class, or Retreat may be injurious to my health, and am voluntarily participating in the Yoga Program, class, or Retreat. I hereby assume all risks connected therewith and consent to participate in said Yoga Program, class, or Retreat. I hereby release Severine Korrina Chatel , their representatives, agents, owners, officers, employees and successors from and against any and all liability for personal injury, illness, emotional trauma, property damage, additional travel expenses, and loss of enjoyment, which I may incur as a result of participating in the said Yoga Program and Retreat.
I do hereby for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators waive, release, and forever discharge any and all rights and claims for damages or liabilities that I may have or that may accrue to me arising out of or in any way connected with my participation in the Yoga Program, class, or Retreat, including without limitation, any extracurricular activities I may engage in during the Yoga Program, class,or Retreat, whether or not sponsored by Severine Korrina Chatel.I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it and I agree to be bound by its terms.